Beech is a very dense hardwood, similar in properties to oak, so offers a long, slow burn. Due to its high density, it can be harder to get started than birch or ash, and slightly smokier. However, mixed with some birch to get it going, you have a lovely traditional fire that will last longer than any other. We recommend this for our more experienced fire starters - especially those that usually burn oak logs.
- Kiln dried and Ready To Burn certified for more efficiency & heat per log.
- Suitable for stoves, wood burners and fireplaces.
- British wood. Each log is approx. 25 cm long.
- Delivered in convenient, strong, recycled cardboard boxes. Hand packed with care near Hampshire, UK.
- Always sustainably sourced in Britain.
- Free Delivery.
Prompt delivery and well packaged. Good sized logs that burn well with pleasant flame. Can recommend