Our kiln dried beech is guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy this winter, its high density means it offers a long burn with a high heat output. We recommend mixing it with either birch or ash to help get the flames going, then sit back and enjoy a lovely traditional fire that will last longer than any other.
- A lesser known hardwood, but a great alternative to oak
- Kiln dried and Ready To Burn certified British wood
- Suitable for stoves, fireplaces & wood burners
- Why not add a kindling kit? 3 boxes of kindling, a box of natural firelighters & a box of extra long matches
- Each log is approx. 25 cm long
- Delivered in convenient, strong, recycled cardboard boxes. Hand packed with care in Hampshire, UK
- Free delivery (Excludes Highlands & Islands)
Very happy with size and quality. Perfect for my small wood burner.
Bought first time last week ,quick delivery and great long lasting logs in a nice convenient box
Always delivered the next day and great product
I thought that the beech could not substitute oak in my stove, but I am completely delighted. It seems to me beech is easier to burn on its own and burns hotter than oak, with the right settings on the flue, the beech logs have lasted longer than oak. Really pleased
Great wood and arrived promptly